Bill and Julie Dotson Imaging Center is dedicated to providing nothing less than the very best care to the patient, in a safe, caring and family-centered environment with a remarkable patient experience. Our brand new imaging center offers patients comfort and quality imaging services in a friendly setting. We believe that you will find our facility and services to be truly exceptional.
Why We Exist:
To always provide excellent patient care.
What We Want To Be:
We wish to provide the best patient- and family-centered care and health services with enhanced technology and equipment for our patients. We endlessly strive to maintain an excellent record of quality care and patient safety.
Bill and Julie Dotson Imaging Center:
- Provides our patients and referring physicians with high-quality imaging services, specifically Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography (CT Scan or CAT scan), Mammography, Bone Densitometry (DEXA), Ultrasound and X-ray
- Staffed with professional, certified technologists and board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists dedicated to delivering thorough, accurate and prompt reports while providing high-quality compassionate patient care
- Flexible scheduling featuring same-day or next-day appointments (insurance permitting)
- 24-hour report turnaround
- Convenient free parking
- Relaxing outpatient environment
- Affordable payment options for our self-pay patients
Bill and Julie Dotson Imaging Center is a joint venture of The University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), UM Diagnostic Imaging Specialists, PA (DISPA), and MedQuest Associates, Inc.
DISPA represents the outpatient practices of the University of Maryland Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, and provides academic subspecialty radiologists (covering multiple clinical subspecialties) to interpret the studies performed at the center. MedQuest Associates, a leading national provider of imaging management services for health systems, will manage the day-to-day operations and marketing of the center.